Procedure for Review and Consideration of Complaints Filed by Insurance Service Consumers
Risk Management Consulting Ltd., at the service of its clients provides insurance intermediation services at high professional standards, tailored to individual needs and with care for each individual customer. The quality of the services we offer is our top priority and if for any reason you have been unsatisfied, do not hesitate to let us know.
In order to be of service to you in such cases, it is necessary to submit a written complaint to the company, complying with the following:
Who can file a complaint?
We will respond to all our customers. We advise you to contact our employees as soon as possible so that we can solve your problem in a timely manner.
Where can you submit your complaint?
- In the office of Risk Management Consulting OOD at the address: 1806 Gorni Bogrov, Botevgradsko shose №420, Turbotrucks Bulgaria OOD building;
- By e-mail at the address: email@example.com
- After receiving the complaint, it will be considered immediately, and if it is sent during non-working hours for the office – on the next working day
What should it contain?
Your complaint must include:
- Your names and ID; If you are a representative of a company, you should also indicate the name and ID of the company;
- Your permanent address / address for correspondence, telephone, e-mail;
- Description of the reason for the complaint.
In order to be of utmost help to you, the complaint should be clearly formulated and written in Bulgarian or English. It is necessary to attach all available documents supporting your request.
How will we proceed with your complaint?
- We will immediately forward it for consideration by the competent officials.
- We will notify you of the number under which your complaint was filed.
- We will consider it objectively and taking into account all the facts and circumstances.
- If necessary, we will contact you in order to obtain additional data and documents.
- We will prepare a legally justified and objective opinion on your complaint and will notify you in writing within one month of receiving it.
- In the event that your request is outside our competence, we will inform you, if possible, of the actions to be taken.
- If your complaint is valid, we will take the necessary action.
- We will take the necessary measures to prevent similar cases in the future.
If you are not satisfied with our response you can place your complaint with:
- The Financial Supervision Commission, in case you are not satisfied with the company’s position and in your opinion it does not offer an adequate solution to the problem. You can send your letter to:
- Financial Supervision Commission
St. “Budapest” #16
- by e-mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Financial Supervision Commission
- The sectoral conciliation commissions are under the Consumer Protection Commission. More information about conciliation proceedings can be found on the website of the Consumer Protection Commission, section Complaints and registers, Conciliation Commission;
- to the competent court and by the judicial procedure according to the rules of the Civil Procedure Code (CPC) to seek satisfaction of your complaint. The court is the body that will indisputably assess the reasoning of your request, and its assessment will be objectified in a judicial act (decision). This act will be binding not only for the disputants and the court but also for all courts, institutions, and municipalities in the Republic of Bulgaria – Art. 297 of the Civil Code
Your satisfaction is our main priority and the procedure described above approved by the Company’s Managers is structured to be of help to you.