Skip to content
Go to Top
- Cookies are used on our website.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier sent by our web server and stored in your browser.
- The ID is sent back to our server every time your browser requests a page from our server.
- Cookies usually do not contain information that can identify the user, but your personal information that we store may be related to the information stored and received by cookies.
- We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
- The persistent cookie will be stored by your browser and will remain valid until the specified time unless you delete it before the relevant date.
- The session cookie will expire when you close your browser.