Financial risks can be covered by various types of insurance products. Cash flow protection and planning, opportunity to increased sales volumes, competitiveness and safer entry into new markets are just a few of the benefits of financial risk insurance.
Trade Credit Insurance
- Insurance of receivables from realized transactions on the domestic market;
- Insurance of receivables from realized export transaction.
The insurance provides coverage of receivables under sales contracts for goods and services under the provision of deferred payment terms.
- delay in payments;
- insolvency of the debtor (bankruptcy and liquidation).
Insurance of Bulgarian investments made in a foreign country in the form of capital, property, intangible rights or services.
- impossibility to convert the local currency into recognized foreign currency;
- impossibility to transfer payments to Bulgaria;
- expropriation, nationalization or confiscation;
- political risks – war, revolution, riot, terrorism, sabotage, etc.
Subject of insurance cover:
- Bid Bond;
- Advance payment bond;
- Performance bond;
- Maintenance bond.